Our goal at ctpolicyinstitute.org is to provide straight forward information in regards to settlement payouts.
We only provide the need to know details without all the other fluff. We provide the direct link to the settlement claim form and specifically advise who is a class member.
If you know anyone who might qualify for a $15 or $45 ADT Home Security Settlement Payout please be nice and share this link with them!
- A $16 million dollar settlement has been announced in the class action lawsuit entitled Edenborough v. The ADT Corporation and ADT, LLC d/b/a ADT Security Services
- Estimated payouts will be $15 or $45
- Claim forms must be filed by 2/26/2018
Are you a class member?
You are a ADT Home Security Settlement class member if between Nov. 13, 2009 through June 23, 2019 you were contacted by ADT security system with a wireless peripheral sensor.
Where to file a ADT Home Security Settlement claim?
- File a Claim online on this website on or before May 26, 2019
- Download, print a Claim Form, and mail your completed Claim Form postmarked by 2/26/2018
A settlement fairing will take place on or around 2/1/18. You do not have to attend this hearing unless you want to speak in regards to the settlement being unfair. You will probably just want to take the money and run unless you feel strongly that the $16 million dollar settlement was not enough.
Not sure if your a class member? (or any other questions about the ADT class action lawsuit)
ADT Home Security Settlement
c/o Dahl Administration
PO Box 3614
Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
ADT Home Security Settlement Notes
- The settlement payout may be lowered depending on how many class members file claims
- The case is entitled Edenborough v. The ADT Corporation and ADT, LLC d/b/a ADT Security Services, and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Case No. 16-cv-02233-JST
If you file a valid claim in the case you will be represented by Mark A. Chavez and Nance F. Becker from Chvez & Gentler LLP, Andrew Friedman and Francis J. Balint Jr. from the law offices of Bonnett Fairborn Friedman & Balint PC, and Thomas A. Zimmerman, Jr. from the law firm of Zimmerman Law Office PC.