Lumber Liquidators Flooring Class Action Settlement
- Class members may receive up to $50 in the class action lawsuit entitled Lumber Liquidators Chinese-Manufactured Laminate Flooring Products Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
- Claim forms MUST be filed by 10/13/18
- Class members will be asked to provide documentation showing they bought Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators between Jan. 1, 2009 and May 31, 2019
Who is a class member?
Class members are defined as anyone who lived in the United States and purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring (that was labeled “Made in China”) from Lumber Liquidators between Jan. 1, 2009 and May 31, 2019.
Formaldehyde Class: Includes Class Members who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators from Jan. 1, 2009 through Dec. 31, 2010.
Durability Class: Includes Class Members who purchased Chinese-made laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators from Jan. 1, 2011 through May 31, 2019.
How to file a claim?
- Online claim form: secureweb.onlineclaimfilings.com/llq
- Claim by mail: Please print the claim form here and mail it to: Laminate Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103
List of eligible products
Who to contact with questions about the claim form or payment?
- Mail: Laminate Settlement Settlement Administrator – Angeion Group 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-855-728-9632 (prefer method of contact)
- Email: LaminateSettlement@AdministratorClassAction.com