CVS Health Survey
- Make a purchase at CVS
- Save the CVS receipt
- Fire up the PC
- Open up Google Chrome and navigate to cvshealthsurvey.com
- Input the 17 digit survey code
- Answer all the questions
Please note the CVS Health Survey will take between 4 to 8 minutes to complete (maybe slightly longer for baby boomers).
CVS Health Survey Prizes Every month include: 1 grand prize $1,000 winner or 200 $10 winners.
Contestants are limited to one $10 prize winner per household and one $1,000 winner per household per monthly drawing.
All winnings are subject to state and federal taxes.
CVS Health Survey Notes
- Operated by Medallia
- All feedback will be sent to CVS pharmacy managers
- Provide honest answers
- CVS employees are not allowed to participate in the promotion
- Fortune 500 Company
- Founded by Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein Hebreux Jules, and Ralph Hoagland
- In a constant battle with Walgreens for consumer dollars
CVS Store Hours
Most CVS stores are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week (even on Christmas Day!).
But please check your store using the CVS store locator tool for confirmation.
offercapitalone Recommended Reading
- MCDVoice.com – Take a survey to receive a free McDonald’s menu item!
- PCH Sweepstakes – Check out the recent sweepstakes offered by Publishers Clearing House
- Dollar General Survey – Enter to win a DG gift card!
CVS Pharmacy Careers?
Looking for a job ar CVS?
Visit jobs.cvshealth.com for more information and to apply.
CVS Customer Service
- call 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287) Monday to Friday 8 AM – 10 PM ET, Sat. & Sun. 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM ET.
- For help with MinuteClinic call 1-866-389-ASAP (1-866-389-2727)
- Reach out by mail at “CVS Corporation Customer Relations One CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895”
Any questions in regards to cvshealthsurvey.com can be directed to the CVS toll-free customer service hotline at 1-800-746-7287.
The CVS Health Survey is available in both English and Spanish.
CVS Survey References
- cvshealthsurvey.com – “Thank you for shopping at CVS Pharmacy®. Your feedback is important to us, as we continually strive to provide exceptional service.” Retrieved 2018-01-07
- “CVS Health (CVS) Stock Price, Financials and News | Fortune 500”. Fortune.com. Time Inc. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
- cvshealthsurvey. om – broken link