The Domestic Air Class Action Lawsuit is pending in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
DomesticAirClass.com Settlement Notes
According to experts following the case Southwest has paid $15 million and American has paid $45 million to settle the lawsuit in exchange for releases of claims against them.
It should be noted that both Southwest and American Airlines vehemently deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
The case revolves around claims that the named airline companies conspired to increase fares by limiting capacity on domestic flights which is in violation of US law.
Who is a class member in DomesticAirClass.com?
Any legal residents of the United States who purchased a Domestic Airline Ticket on American, Delta, Southwest, United, Continental, or US Airways Between June 1, 2019 and May 14, 2019 will want to keep track of this lawsuit.
Don’t Qualify For DomesticAirClass.com?
Check out the class action lawsuits:
- Wendy’s Data Breach Settlement Lawsuit
- Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractors (Anyone in the good old United States who purchased a Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor from Sears between 1/1/2009 to 12/31/2015 you may have some cash coming their way)
Domestic Airlines Antitrust Litigation Dates to Remember
- 1/4/2019: deadline to object or file an exclustion
- Claim form deadline: Not available at this time
Please note the claim form has not been released in this case.
The best way to stay up to date with the Domestic Air Class Action Lawsuit is to file the on their website to receive additional information about the litigation and the Settlements.
Domestic Airlines Settlements Highlights and Further Reading
- Delta and United airlines have not agreed to settlement terms at this time
- It is not known how much money any one class member will receive at this time
- Class members are not required to attend the hearing in order to receive a future slice of the settlement pie
DomesticAirClass.com Contact Information
Class members looking to reach out via email or phone: info@DomesticAirClass.com or dial toll free 1-866-459-3634.
Class members who are over the hill and prefer good old fashion snail mail can write to: Domestic Air Settlements, P.O. Box 44, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0044.
Finally the Domestic Airlines Antitrust Litigation Settlement Website