Publishers Clearing House Lotto PowerPrize Sweepstakes
- Enter to win more than $4 million dollars in the PCH Lotto PowerPrize promotion
- Contestants MUST enter by 2/28/18
- The Lotto PowerPrize sweepstakes is sponsored by Publishers Clearing House who are based at 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, NY 11753
- The lucky 4 million dollar winner will be announced on May 4, 2019 on NBC
In order to enter the Publishers Clearing House Lotto promotion the contestant must be a legal resident of the United States and contestants can enter once per day, per individual and per e-mail address (be sure to enter every day to maximize the odds of winning the $4 million dollar prize!).
“All entries received by 11:59 P.M., ET on 2/28/18 from this Promotion will be eligible for a Publishers Clearing House $4,978,632.00 PowerPrize (Giveaway Nos. 7600 and 7667). You will automatically be entered into these Giveaways by completing the entry process. Upon timely entry, your assigned PowerPrize Numbers will be fully eligible to win. Entries submitted from this Promotion after the deadline will be deemed invalid.” – PCH Lotto PowerPrize Rules
No purchase is required and in order to enter the contestant must provide their first and last name, address, date of birth, and email address.
PCH Lotto PowerPrize Promotional Notes
- Sadly all Giveaways are void in the province of Quebec and residents of that province are not eligible to enter or win
- Winner must be located and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility within 30 days or PCH.com will select an alternate winner
- Contestants will be given PowerPrize Numbers through the quick pick function on PCHLotto upon entry