- A class action lawsuit has been filed against A&B Insurance and Financial Inc. in regards to robo calls
- ABTCPASettlement.com is administered by Kurtzman Carson Consultants
- Claim forms must be filed by 7/9/18
- The case is entitled Youngman and Allen v. A&B Insurance and Financial Inc. and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Class members claim the defendants were in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protections Act (TCPA)
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the United States whose phone numbers were on the class list and were contacted without permission regarding A&B services between Aug. 18, 2012 and May 26, 2019.
Please note A&B Insurance denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
ABTCPASettlement.com Settlement Notes
- Class Members have until June 9, 2019 to opt out or exclude themselves from the terms of the settlement
- Experts close to the case predict each class members should receive around $85
- When filing a claim the class members will have to provide the phone number in which the TCPA violation took place
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 8/30/2018
ABTCPASettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: A&B Insurance Settlement Administrator, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants, P.O. Box 404063, Louisville, KY 40233-4063 (this address can be used to mail the claim form as well)
- Phone: (855) 636-6137
- Email: info@ABTCPASettlement.com
- Fax: N/A
A&B Insurance has hired Michael Leffel and Christina Marie Kennedy from the law firm of FOLEY & LARDNER LLP.