Fuel Surcharge Class Action Lawsuit
- A mind-blowing $27 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Russel Dover, et al. v. British Airways PLC (UK)
- FuelSurchargeClassAction.com is administered by JND Legal Administration
- The fairness hearing will take place on 7/27/18 (class members do not need to attend this hearing unless they would like to argue the settlement amount)
The Fuel Charge Class Action Lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and is listed as case number 1:12-cv-05567-RJD-CLP.
Class members in the case are defined as any US resident who provided their mailing address AND who were Executive Club Members who redeemed Avios (frequent flyer miles) for an award ticket from Nov. 9, 2006 through May 17, 2019, who paid a British Airways-imposed fuel surcharge.
In order to file a claim simply visit secure.fuelsurchargeclassaction.com/benefits-lookup and provide the unique claim ID.
Fuel Charge Class Action Lawsuit Notes
- The exact amount any one class member will receive is not known
- The proposed settlement amount is listed as $27,125,000
- The only way to receive a settlement is to file a claim
- Russel Dover, et al. v. British Airways PLC (UK) class members who do not file a claim or object or exclude themselves will lose all rights under the settlement
- This settlement only include United States residents
FuelChargeClassAction.com Contact Points
- Mail: BA Fuel Surcharge Class Action, c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91306, Seattle, WA 98111
- Phone: 1-833-261-2496
- Email: info@FuelSurchargeClassAction.com
- Fax: N/A
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by David S. Stellings, Nicholas Diamand, Jason L. Lichtman, and Douglas I. Cuthbertson from the law firm of LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP.
British Airways will be represented by Keara M. Gordon, Richard F. Hans, Colleen Carey Gulliver, Matthew Graves, and Daniel Harkins from the law firm of DLA PIPER LLP.