Our goal at ctpolicyinstitute.org is to only provide the reader with coupons and reward programs that are worth while. The Hut Rewards program from Pizza Hut is definitely one of those rewards program. If you like this rewards program please share it with a friend!
Pizza Hut Rewards Loyalty Program Summary
- Members can earn points when ordering online with Pizza Hut
- These points can then be used towards a free pizza!
- Must be 13 years of age or older and a resident of the United States in order to join
The Pizza Hut Rewards Loyalty Program lets you earn points by making purchases online from participating locations at pizzahut.com or via the Pizza Hut mobile app. The customer will earn 2 Hut Reward points for every $1 spent online including delivery charges. Once the customer has earned 200 points they can redeem the points for a free medium Pizza Hut pizza (or the customer can wait until they have 250 points to redeem them for a large pizza). Once enough points have been obtained the customer can click on the redemption link found on their Hut Rewards dashboard.
In order to enroll in this reward program customers will need a Pizza Hut account. Those who already have an account can simply sign in and confirm enrollment. Those who need to register for an account can visit pizzahut.com/hutrewards and click on the create an account tab. In order to create an account the customer will need to provide their name, email address, phone number, DOB, and zip code. Customers can also opt in to receive text and email alerts with special promotional offers (this is not required in order to sign up for the Hut Rewards program however).
Hut Rewards Highlights 🙂
- A must for consumers who frequent Pizza Hut a few times per month
- Pizza Hut account holders can also link their accounts to Facebook for easy sign in
- Pizza Hut does not limit the amount of points that can be earned
- Only one account is allowed per email address and account creation is free
- It will only take 48 hours for the points to appear in the Pizza Hut rewards account
Hut Rewards Lowlights 🙁
- Pizza Hut does not offer bonus points upon sign up so it make take a few orders to earn that free pizza
- Points will not be earned when making a purchase at Pizza Hut in person
- Pizza Hut will not reward points for any online or in-app purchases made prior to 3/21/17
- Purchases used making a Pizza Hut gift card will not earn points
- The free pizza does not include delivery charges (the pizza will only truly free if the customer pick ups the pizza at the Pizza Hut location in question)
- Additional charges for extra cheese and stuffed crust will apply
Any questions in regards to the Hut Rewards loyalty program or any issues in regards to points that were not properly applied to an account can be directed to Pizza Hut at 1-844-244-2552.
Those who want some bed time reading can review the Hut Rewards terms and conditions page to learn more about this promotion.
Pro Tip: Pizza Hut customers who do not have enough Hut Reward points for a free pizza can always visit the official Pizza hut coupon page to obtain current coupons that can be used today.