Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program Coupons and Sweepstakes
- The Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program lets you collect and redeem points when you purchase certain Kellogg products.
- It’s free to sign up!
- The Program begins on May 1, 2019 at 12:00 am ET and is scheduled to end on June 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET. (the program is ongoing and will most likely continue into 2019)
- The Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program is sponsored by the Kellogg Company and administered by Brierley+Partners.
In order to sign up and participate in the Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program, you must be at least 13 years of age or older at the time of registration and a legal resident of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia.
To create your KFR account, visit and follow the instructions at .
How the Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program Works
There are two ways to collect program points: (1) Proof of Purchase Transactions or (2) Linking to a Participating Retailer’s Loyalty Account ID.
To redeem your KFR points, you will need to login into your and complete Proof of Purchase Transactions. Essentially, you will need to submit your receipt(s) for the eligible Kellogg products you purchased within 30 days of the purchase transaction either by:
- Uploading your receipt at
- Texting an image of the receipt to “89332”.
- Emailing your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only one receipt per email can be sent; if the receipt is long, include multiple images)
- Mailing your receipt(s) using the Receipt Submission Form. Mail the form within 30 days of purchase, along with your ORIGINAL receipt(s) to: “Kellogg’s Mail In Program”, PO Box 510317, Milwaukee, WI 53203. Allow up to 3 weeks for points to be awarded and displayed in your account. Maximum 5 receipts per mail in form.
If you are linking to a participating retailer’s loyalty account ID, you will need to confirm the loyalty account number for the purchase of participating Kellogg’s products.
Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for points to be used towards cool items in the . Prizes include: books, apparel & gear, donations to charities, coupons, electronics, housewares, magazines, music, jewelry, gift cards, toys & games, and more!
Note: The number of Points you can earn will vary depending on the Kellogg product you purchase and the size of the product.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program Notes
- Tips on how to upload your receipts via text, smartphone, computer, email, or mail can be found .
- This is a must enter rewards program!
- Sponsor: Kellogg Company who is headquartered at One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016
- Administrator: Brierley+Partners, 5465 Legacy Drive Suite 300, Plano, TX 75024
Employees of Kellogg Company and of Brierley+Partners, their suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and any other agencies or companies involved in the development or execution of the KFR Program and immediate family members and household members of each may be eligible to participate in the Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program under certain condition which can be viewed .
Current Kellogg’s Rewards Program Promotions
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards Frosted Flakes Personalized Box Giveaway Sweepstakes (12/17/18)
- Free eos Lip Balm Special K Kellogg’s Family Rewards Promotion (ends 9/1/18)
- Kellogg’s MLS Soccer Win A Trip Sweepstakes
Get Double Kellogg’s Family Reward Points with Kellogg’s Chocolate Frosted Flakes(ends 5/31/18) EXPIRED
- (get answers to fun games and puzzles printed on Kellogg’s cereal and snack packages)