Loblaw Card Program
- Activate the $25 Loblaw card
- LoblawCardServices.ca requires Internet access
- Products purchased with the Card may be returned in accordance with store return policy
- This is not a credit card and will not hurt or improve a credit score
In order to activate the $25 Loblaw card the customer will have to provide the card number, plastic valid thru date, and the security code. The plastic valid thru date can be found on the back of the card and will be in mm/YYYY format. The security code will also be found on the back of the Loblaw Card and will be 3 digits long.
LoblawCardServices.ca Contact Information
- 1-877-227-0956 (dial in the event of a lost or stolen card)
- By mail: Loblaw Companies Limited, 1 President’s Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario L6Y 5S5 Canada
- Corporate Phone Number: 1-905-459-2500
- 1-888-495-5111 (general customer service questions)
- 1-905-459-2500 (members of the media)
- 1-416-263-9394 (fax line)
The $25 Loblaw card can be used at the following locations: Loblaws, Valu-Mart, Zehrs, Presto, Cash & Carry, City Market, Maxi, No Frills, bloorstreet market, Atlantic Superstore, and Extra Foods (if any stores were left of this list please make a note in the comment section).
Why is this $25 Loblaw card be given away?
- Loblaw discovered that Canadians were overcharged for the cost of some packaged bread products in a variety of Loblaw stores and other grocery stores across Canada. In response, they came up with the idea to refund customers via a $25 Loblaw Card (this card can be used to purchase products at any Loblaw location across Canada).
The following brands of package bread are associated with LoblawCardServices.ca and LoblawCard.ca:
- Ben’s Bread
- Bon Matin Bread
- Country Harvest Bread
- Dempster’s Bread
- D’Italiano Bread
- Gadoua Bread
- McGavin’s Bread
- No Name Bread
- Old Mill Bread
- POM Bread
- Weston Bread
- Wonder Bread
In order to obtain the card the customer must be 18 years of age or older and live in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Québec, or Saskatchewan
19 years of age or older and live in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, or Yukon.
The LoblawCard.ca FAQ does not explain if Loblaw Brand employees qualify for the $25 rebate. Consumers who want to check the status of their card can always check the Loblaw Card Program status page and provide their registration ID and password.
Please note the customers Personal Information will be used to verify your eligibility to receive a $25 Loblaw Card, communicate with you, fulfill and distribute cards, process card transactions, verify your identity, provide customer service, process claims for lost or stolen cards, reduce the risk of fraud, track and prove card activation and use, and for any other purpose authorized or permitted by law. – loblawcard.ca/en/faqs