Mary Kay Try It Sweepstakes
- Enter until May 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST for a chance to win a trip to New York City to attend the Create & Cultivate Beauty Summit sponsored by Mary Kay
- MaryKay.com/TryItContest is sponsored by Mary Kay Inc.
- The winner of the Mary Kay Experience a Try for a chance to win a NYC Beauty Insider Trip promotion must be able to travel to New York City (aka the Big Apple on 5/4/18 to 5/6/18
In order to enter the Mar Kay Try It Sweepstakes promotion the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Employees of Mary Kay Inc. (“Sponsor” and “Judge”) and Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, (“Administrator”) are not allowed to enter.
A purchase is not required in order to enter the 2018 Mary Kay Try It sweepstakes. In order to enter visit the “Enter to Win” tab below and upload a photo of the contestant and their Independent Beauty Consultant, with a Mary Kay product or just a selfie. Please be surer to caption the photo with what the contestant loved about the Mary Kay experience.
Contestants can also enter via Instagram by uploading the photo along with the hashtag #MaryKayTryItContest and tagging/naming the Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.
- Must have an Instagram account in order to enter via Instagram method
- The sponsor and judge of the promotion is listed as Mary Kay Inc. who are headquartered at 16251 Dallas Parkway, Addison, TX 75001
- This is a must enter travel sweepstakes
- The Mark Kay Try It Contest promotional administrator is listed as COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC who are based at Framingham, MA 01702 (cfapromo.com)
- All eligible entries received during the Entry Period will be judged based on predefined judging criteria as later described in these official rules to determine the winning entries
- Prizes will be announced on 4/9/18
Contestants who would like to receive a winners list associated with the Mark Kay 2018 Try It sweepstakes can write to: May Kay Try It Winners, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312… please include proper postage and make the request between the dates of 4/23/18 to 4/26/18.