MyWaWaVisit is slanging out a $500 gift card to the winner of the WaWa Customer Survey Sweepstakes!
MyWaWaVisit Entry Instructions
- Ask your wife if its OK to make a purchase at WaWa
- If so find a WaWa location
- Make a purchase
- Save the receipt
- Navigate to mywawavisit.com
- Answer all of the survey questions
- Provide an email address to enter the sweepstakes
Also, the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter.
Furthermore, employees of WaWa are not allowed to enter.
Furthermore, the above sweepstakes require the contestant to be 18 years of age or older.
Hence, contestants would be nuts not to enter these promotions as they have nothing to lose but EVERYTHING to gain (i.e. a new life!)
What is needed to take the MyWaWaVisit Survey?
- Internet access
- Survey code
- Store number
Hence, customers are only allowed one entry per survey code.
Odds of winning the $500 WaWa gift card will depend on how many people enter during the promotional period.
MyWaWaVisit Contact Information
- Phone: 1-800-444-9292
- Mail: WaWa Inc., 260 W. Baltimore Pike, Media PA 19063
Also, note the above toll-free number is ideal when inquiring about MyWaWaVisit survey sweepstakes.
Furthermore, consumers who spend a good chunk of their grocery income at WaWa will want to consider their rewards program.
WaWa Rewards Program Highlights!
- The Wawa Rewards Program lets you earn Wawa Rewards coupons for every U.S. $50 spent on eligible purchases at Wawa stores using a registered Wawa Gift Card
- With your permission, we may also automatically enter you in certain Wawa sweepstakes
- Members only have to be 13 years of age or older in orde to join!
Members of the media looking to reach out to MyWaWaVisit contact the WaWa public relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.