Bank of America Uber Ride Overdraft Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Pantelyat v. Bank of America, N.A.
- RideOverdraftSettlement.com is administered by Epiq
- Listed as case number 1:16-cv-08964-AJN and is pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
The BOA Ride Overdraft Settlement includes anyone in the United States who had a personal bank account with Bank of America and paid overdraft fees on debit card transactions made with Uber between 1/1/12 and 12/31/16 that were not classified as one-time (non-recurring) charge.
Bank of America denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind-blowing 22 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members DO NOT have to file a claim form as Class Members will automatically receive payment from the Ride Overdraft Settlement unless they opt out or exclude themselves by May 22, 2019.
RideOverdraftSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Pantelyat v. BOA Settlement Administrator, c/o Epiq, P.O. Box 3127, Portland, OR 97208-31271
- Phone: 844-659-0617
- Email: info@RideOverdraftSettlement.com
Bank of America Uber Ride Overdraft Class Action Settlement Notes
- Experts close to the case predict class members will receive around $20 per overdraft
- Class members who are not happy with the 22 million dollar settlement can voice their unhappiness at the settlement fairness hearing on 8/8/18
- Class Members who want to object or ask to be excluded from the terms of the Bank of America, Uber overdraft fees class action settlement must do so by May 22, 2019