The Shell.ca/Opinion Concours will provide lucky winners with a $2,500 Shell gift card that can be used at any Shell location in Canada.
In order to enter the Shell Voice of the Customer Opinion Survey, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of Canada.
How to enter
Purchase gas at a Shell Retail fuel station in Canada and then visit shell.ca/opinion to take the short survey. Once the survey has been completed, you can enter the sweepstakes to win free gas for a year.
Without purchase entry method
Please write to: Shell “Voice of the Customer” Contest, 2050 Codlin Crescent, Unit #3, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 7J2. Include proper postage and a return address.
What is needed to take the Shell.ca/Opinion Concours Survey
- Site ID
- Date of purchase
- Time of purchase
Shell.ca/Opinion Concours Notes
- The free gas for a year will come in the form of $2,500 worth of gift cards
- The promotion is sponsored by Shell Canada Products, which is based at 400 4th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 2H5
- Winners should allow up to eight weeks for the gift cards to arrive
- Employees of Shell Canada Limited, its parent entity, subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Shell Opinion Canada Survey Sweepstakes
- All feedback will be gathered by the Service Management Group (i.e., SMG)
- In the event a Shell.ca/Opinion Winners does not accept the prize or is disqualified or forfeits a Prize, an alternate selected entrant will be selected by random draw from all remaining entries until a winner is declared and given the free fuel for a year prize
- The sponsor (aka Shell Canada Products) will not be held liable if any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Fuel for a Year Shell.ca/Opinion Concours (Shell Canada)
Survey Sweepstakes Website
Not a resident of Canada? Check out these sweepstakes that are open to US residents: