Wendy’s Customer Survey
- Take a short survey in order to earn a buy one get one coupon
- This coupon can be used at any Wendy’s location in the United States
- The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING
Must have the Wendy’s restaurant number, time of visit, and date of visit in order to start the survey.
The Wendy’s restaurant number can be found at the very top of the Wendy’s receipt.
All feedback will be collected by the Service Management Group (i.e. SMG)
TalktoWendys.com Promotional Notes
- The survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offers
- The WendysWantsToKnow coupon cannot be traded in for cash
- Wendy’s reserves the right to terminate or alter this promotion at anytime for any reason
- The survey is available in English, French, and Spanish
- If the customer does not provide the Wendy’s restaurant number they will not be able to take the survey
Best Wendy’s Menu Items
Burgers: Dave’s Triple, Baconator (aka a heart attack on a bun), Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, and the Class Double Stack!
Non Burger Options: Grilled Asiago Ranch Chicken Club, 10PC Chicken Nuggets (not as good as McDonald’s Nuggets), Grilled Chicken Wrap (ideal for someone on a diet), and the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich.
Sides: French Fries, Chili Cheese Fries (another heart attack on a plate), Bacon Cheese Potato, Summer Berry Burst Fruit Cup (super healthy but super boring), and Caesar Side Salad.
Those looking to eat healthy will want to go with the Grilled Chicken Wrap with the Caesar Side Salad (only 220 calories) and a bottle water.
Other Fast Food Options
- McDonald’s (BIG MAC ALL DAY LONG SON!)
- Burger King
- Taco Bell (crunchy taco’s for lunch and dinner bro)
- Hardee’s (or Carl Jr’s on the West Coast)
- In and Out
- Pizza Hut
- Arby’s (cheap food = bad food)
- Panda Express
- Baskin Robbins
TalktoWendys.com Contact Information
Phone: 1 (888) 624-8140
Customers looking to reach out via US Mail can write to the Wendy’s corporate office at 1 Dave Thomas Blvd. Dublin, OH 43017 (or dial 614-764-3100).
Wendy’s on Social Media
Dave Thomas founded Wendy’s with a vision of serving up a quick meal without cutting any corners. As we continue to grow, we’ll always be sure to keep Dave’s traditions and legacy in mind. By partnering with the best suppliers in the business, we’re able to serve up fresh, Deliciously Different® food every day. But Wendy’s is about more than just food. By supporting our employees, we continue to feel like a true family business. – wendys.com/what-we-value
Please note all information provided during the course of the Talk to Wendy’s customer survey will only be used to increase the customer service at the location in question.