Verified FCRA Class Action Lawsuit
- File a claim in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Ashley Moody, et al. v. Ascenda USA Inc. d/b/a 24/7 Intouch, et al.
- Experts close to the case predict class members will be able to receive between $19.07 and $256 depending on how many Opt-In Class Members participate
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and is listed as case number 16-cv-60364
In order to file a claim you must be a class member. A class member in the Verified CRA Settlement is defined as “all U.S. residents who were the subject of a consumer report sold by Verified Credentials to a third party for employment purposes, whose employment-purposed report contained at least one public record (such as a criminal conviction, civil lien, civil judgment or bankruptcy) that was likely to have an adverse effect on the consumer’s ability to obtain employment and in which no notice pursuant to the FCRA was sent.” – verifiedfcrasettlement.com/page/FAQ
In order to file a claim please visit the Verified FCRA Class Action Important Documents page and download the “opt in subclass opt in form”.
- All opt in claim forms must be submitted by 1/28/18 in order to receive a cash settlement payout
- A settlement fairness hearing will make place on or around 3/9/2018 to discuss if the 1.4 MILLION dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- If you woulds like to exclude yourself or object to the settlement you have until 1/27/18 to do so
- Ascenda USA Inc. will be represented by the law firm of SEYFARTH SHAW LLP
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit/settlement can be directed to Moody v. Verified Settlement, P.O. Box 23680, Jacksonville, FL 32241 or via email to info@VerifiedFCRASettlement.com.
If you file a claim you will be represented by Luis A. Cabassa, Brandon J. Hill, Leonard A. Bennett and Craig C. Marchiando.